Saturday, September 29, 2018

Leetcode algorithm categories

Sept. 29, 2018

Introduction


It is important to get organized and well-prepared for any trial, no matter it is onsite, phone screen, or project at work, weekly Leetcode contest, or any other activities. In order to get better on algorithm and data structure, I start to play Leetcode weekly contest, and also I take some time to study leader board after the contest. Today I finished Leetcode weekly contest 104, and then I spent time to look up the leader board, now it is 9:49 PM.

One blog


I came cross this Leetcode category, and then I added to my Leetcode github page. It is important for me to look up and get the idea how to get more organized.

One of my favorite is monotonic data structure. Here is the link called Monotonic queue.

It is also very important for me to understand how hard the young people are working.

I like to gather data how many algorithms players finish. Several profiles are very interesting to look up.

One is with a lot of ICPC contest experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment