Sunday, September 16, 2018

After Sunday service in Willingdon church

Sept. 16, 2018

Introduction


I was surprised that I learn a few Amazon leadership principles last three months. I met a young software engineer again in the church this morning, last time we met on grouse mountain trail this May, I had conversation with him about my trip in June. After three months, we met again, and I had chance to preach Amazon leadership while we were waiting for church cafeteria line. 

5 minutes talk about Amazon leadership


Best learning is to teach first. I tried to explain three principles. One is invent and simplify, one is biased on action, one is customer obsession. 

The friend said that his brother worked for Amazon Seattle before. But my teaching is also based on the first hand experience.

I found that the teaching is not so hard, but I am not sure if it is efficient, and the friend could understand clearly or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment