Thursday, September 13, 2018

Learn from my own practice

Sept. 13, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to learn from my own practice on Leetcode.com. I have to get organized, make it much easy for me to review what my past practice. Here is the page I like to maintain called Leetcode discuss.

I read the submission of Leetcode 239 more than three years ago today, I was surprised that I wrote a solution using optimal time complexity using LinkedList class. I just could not believe that I wrote the code.

From my own experience to review my past submissions today, I like to get myself more organized, and prepare myself constantly review, learn and work on algorithm every day.

Ideas to work on


One of ideas is to review what I have completed for those 195 algorithms, share those easy level tree algorithms I practiced last few months.

The other idea is to write and share, and then get more active in leetcode discuss community. As long as I am active and learning all the time, I will find ways to improve myself.

The other idea is to start to work on Leetcode weekly contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment