Sunday, September 16, 2018

If I were a Google program manager

Sept. 16, 2018

Introduction


It is so interesting to write a blog using this topic. One of my friends in wechat joined Google recently, I did think about several times about their career paths. What is the story behind that change? Education, job experience, and all other things.

FAU4Fun group


We used to have a FAU4Fun group starting from 2000 to 2001 back in Florida. We had a few get-together events in 2001 and we used yahoogroups.com to get connected, and we met several times to play tennis or swimming or got together in restaurant etc. Now most of them are working in Silicon Valley.

Most hard thing to manage is the career.

I have to learn from their experience, I need to work hard.

Kelley school of business


I need to look up the business school this weekend. Here is the link. I learn one business school from those friends.

If I were a Google program manager


I need to write down something here. I will come back later, still think hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment