Tuesday, September 18, 2018

100 easy level algorithms

Sept. 18, 2018

Introduction


It is 11:39 PM. I like to choose a small research topic to write a blog. I like to look into how many things I should work on in order to improve the efficiency to solve algorithms problems.

Let me get some data, and then plan to look into them. I need to learn how to analyze my submissions as well.

100 easy level algorithms


I finished over 100 each easy level algorithm from July 10 to Sept. 18, 2018. I completed 20 easy level tree algorithms from Sept. 18 to Sept. 21, 2018.

Have confidence


It is important for me to learn how to solve more Leetcode.com algorithms. To start easy level algorithms, I can build some confidence.

Here is one of sharing written in Chinese.

简单题。 对于新手来说,简单题是最容易上手且最容易做出来提升自信的题目。




No comments:

Post a Comment