Sunday, November 25, 2018

2 year extra one bedroom empty mistake

Nov. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to document all possible loss of my net income $100,000 dollars after tax, 401K from 1999 to 2001. I am working on my documentary of all the income and expenses from 1996 to 2018. I need to break into my vicious cycle of wasting money.

Learn to invest or waste money


I have to find ways that I waste money and then I can start to learn how to invest money later. First thing I am doing is to review all the expenses and income, document all of them if I still have receipts or statement. Second is to analyze them one by one.

It is my decision to start to learn how to work with real life, inflation, real estate. I need to admit those mistakes I make, and then push myself to discipline and live a healthy finance life.

Facts


This was the first time I scanned my home purchase in 1999 and checked in github on Nov. 25, 2018. I have to learn how to manage my own documents. No matter how smart I am, if I do not get myself organized, document all expenses and income, I can analyze and avoid make same mistakes again and again.

I am a single all my life. It is so difficult for me to stay competitive. If I lose the job, I do not have any passive income, the whole family does not income. And I have mortgage, car payment, gym membership, and even I purchase a leather on 12 installments with full price $2000 in 2000.

Actionable Items


It is very serious mistake. I underestimated the toughness of economy, how important it is my bad habit to affect the way I think and problem solving. The condo I purchased for my mom is worth of half a million yuan in 2018. If I save those money, then I purchase extra one condo. The wasted empty bedroom will turn into half a million Chinese dollars after 18 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment