Tuesday, November 27, 2018

What is the cash?

Nov. 27, 2018

Introduction


I like to write a blog related to the appeal for leave I had back in 2009 in the Canadian Federal court. I filed appeal for leave case against Canada immigration department after 60 days of my denial application, Feb, 2009. I did not get notice to provide bank letter with $10,000 dollars for immigration purpose, in 45 days of notice, and more than 30 days extension, my application was denied. So I had to go through appeal for leave legal procedure to get my case open in 2009.

One argument


I did not know who to sue, the Canadian registration officer called me and told me that my case could not be accepted, because I do not know who to sue. She was so nice and shared me the tip, sue the immigration department.

The procedure is to write legal documents followed by a few steps, until the immigration judge reviewed the document in June 2009 and granted me the court date.

The department of justice lawyer argued that the home equity line available is not cash, 401 K is not cash. It is a good topic to write and share my lessons I had through the appeal for leave case.


Actionable Items



It is so important for me to understand that the minimum savings and my personal asset. It is ok for me to avoid interest to move fund from a saving account to home equity line account. The bank did sent me a letter to say that home equity line is freezing with the exiting balance since the home value goes down back in 2014 (?). And the bank likes to change the term from 15 years to 10 years, bank has authority to change it without any reason.  But the bank will write a notice to tell 24 months in advance.

It is important for me to learn how to work with the bank and Obama's policies to help recover recession, since the interest rate is so low from 2010 to 2015, all the same, prime rate - 1%, 2.25%. No friend or siblings will lend me any money like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment