Friday, November 23, 2018

My lucky number is three

Nov. 23, 2018

Introduction


It is my training task to let myself continue to perform thinking. I did work on three medium level tree algorithm in less than two hours, but I stopped at the fourth one, my brain just stopped working, I came out the idea, but I was afraid to write since I could not come out the elegant one.


My practice


Here are three medium level tree algorithm.

654. Maximum binary tree
701 Insert into a binary search tree
841 binary tree pruning

Here is the one I thought about over 10 minutes.
894. All possible full binary trees.

Actionable Items


I like to work on more training, I enjoy the challenge to work on medium level tree algorithms. I like to solve five or six in a row if I find ways to do it more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment