Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 vacation 3 weeks count down

Nov. 30, 2018

Introduction


It is important for me to learn budget my three weeks vacation, and I still have three days to spend on my vacation in 2018. I like to write a blog about my vacation days in 2018. I got a lot of complaints since I took one day here, one day there, but I learned from my past experience. I benefited from my vacation this year most, I had an international travel, good experience of modern travel, and also enjoyed spring, summer and also fall.

My vacation experience


It is never too late to get smart on planning and also predicting my needs. I like to show case my vacation this 2018.


Learn to survive so many vacations


I had hay fever since the spring blossom. I had hard time to get over it over 2 months. This is the first year I had hay fever. We had good time to get together with three classmates of SJTU 70141. Hay fever started from my first vacation in March, and lasted to my second vacation to China.

I got complaint to take vacation back to China too early. The project just started at work. So I decided to listen the complaint. But my attitude is to be humble as Christian, I planned to take a vacation only using two days, one weekend. Since the ticket is around $550 dollars. Later, I just added one more day. But because the time difference, I came back to Vancouver and gained half day.

Just after I came back from China in April, the website was down, one of my SQL server database was deleted because virus software treated it as a virus. I was so glad to sit in the office and caught this event. Never ignore my coworker's complaint. They are working hard for me as well, complaints are good!

Third vacation I was caught in a complicated project, I had to say so many sorry for the delay of coding. I learned the principle to communicate, do not be afraid of failing. I tried to apply customer obsession principle. Have a backbone principle.

Fourth vacation is to be a good sister to treat my elder sister visit of Vancouver. I tried to negotiate to cut down her expectation to one day off.

Fifth vacation is to take one day for Microsoft event.

I still have two more days to plan for vacation. I like those most challenging ones. Keep it secret!


No comments:

Post a Comment