Sunday, November 25, 2018

Play with a tooth

Nov. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is my new hobby to play a tooth I got extracted this month. It is the third tooth I got extracted, last one was six years ago in Canada, the first one was some time from 1999 to 2000. I like to document every tooth in my github, and the idea is to push myself how to clean and keep myself with less trouble with teeth.

My case study 


I have another tooth which has no bone left one side, the measurement of pocket is 10 based on my last dentist visit. I used the extracted tooth as a comparison, so I can measure the depth of pocket, I clean every day and wonder if I should keep it alive for another year. I am worrying about the neighbor tooth's health.

I have a few things to learn based on the tooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment