Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Got a Linkedin invitation

Nov. 28, 2018

Introduction


It is an invitation from LinkedIn.com. I got a message as well, the software engineer from Turkey sent me an email, saying that "I visited your profile on leetcode.com, and I like to get connected on LinkedIn". I was so glad to get connected, since the engineer took a lot of C#, object-oriented courses and got a lot of certificate on Linkedin.

Certificate to look into


I was too busy and then I stopped pluralsight.com and also frontendmaster.com a few months ago. I noticed that I did not have time to study since I have to train myself on Leetcode.com.

29 certifications

C# 6.0 First look
C# First look
C# Best Practices for Developers
C# Design patterns
C# Interface and generics
Learn ASP.NET Core MVC
Multithreded Programming in C#
SQL Tips, Tricks, & Techniques
C# Object-Oriented Programming Tips and Tricks
C#: Delegates, Events and lambdas
...

No comments:

Post a Comment