Thursday, December 27, 2018

Think about how many square foot in the city of Yichun

Dec. 27, 2018

Introduction


It is very simple thing to do. But I have to write down and push myself to train myself, do not get emotional. Think carefully, hold principle as a business woman. Discipline myself to identify wants and needs.


Do not buy luxury


I used to purchase a super expensive SONY laptop $1800 US dollars in 2002. I did not have permanent residentship in USA, I may not have income at all. I could not control impulsive to shop a laptop with 12 months interest free in 2002. One thing I can do is to think about $1800 US dollars, exchange it to Chinese yuan, and it was $16,200. In 2002, the home price in my home town Yichun is about $800 yuan. That is 200 square foot home.

The tip is to calculate how much I can pay for the home in the city of Yichun.

Do not give away cash gift


I used to give away cash as red packet in 2012 vacation Chinese spring festive, $2000 yuan each time. I paid for food $4000 yuan as well. Think about the value of the money, how much I can purchase in term of square foot in the city of Yichun.


No comments:

Post a Comment