Saturday, December 29, 2018

Case study: Florida palm beach condo property tax

Dec. 29, 2018

Introduction


It is my intentional training to help myself to get used to ask why, think about how to get the detail. I like to do the case study of the condo I owned in Palm beach and then property tax for the condo.

Case study of property tax


I learned that I have to work on my personal business research. Last night I went over all pieces of paper work I kept. I found out two pages with property from 1998 to 2013.

It is easy for me to find last 10 years property tax using palm beach papa website. So I put those information together. I can easily tell all property tax I have made from 1999 to 2018.

It is a small milestone for me to learn to be a good project manager. I like to figure out how many small things I can do in terms of management.

Actionable Items


It is important for me to save all bank statement, bills I have to pay.

I need to be a financial responsible person. I need to make sure that I pay what I should do, and do not pay relatives bill.

I cannot use the money to purchase things wanted, not needed. Otherwise I will have nothing left. And also I will not have any wealth after many years hard working, and no way to retire.


Reference: 


Office public record to look up is here. https://www.pbcgov.org/papa/

No comments:

Post a Comment