Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How to deal with fraud?

Dec. 26, 2018

Introduction


I am doing my personal finance research. I have so many classmates and ex-coworkers are so successfully in China, USA and Canada. I am finding myself only struggling and I like to find out the possible issues. I just do the research from basics, book keeping my expenses, and carefully review what are possible thinking process, how I make decision, who influence me etc. One thing came to my mind is how to understand scam, how I respond the fraud?

My attitude to fraud


I have problems to deal with fraud. I do not take it seriously and learn so many lessons. I mixed the business with my emotion; and I could not tell what is wrong, what is correct, and it is so hard for me to review those incidents.

It is very dangerous road for me to stop and be super carefully who to work with.

I like to do a few case study on my experience and how I learn most important things compared to cost, pricing etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment