Monday, December 31, 2018

Buy Nothing Groups = Random Acts of Kindness All Day Long

Dec. 31, 2018

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I came cross this idea called buy nothing and share on facebook.com. I like the idea, I was shamed by myself to throw so many clothes in 2014 in Florida since I like to empty the space to give renters to use. Here is the article.

Case study


In Oct. 2014, I did spend over $250.00 US dollar to rent a car to stop by Florida, and then I did not spend efforts to donate those clothes. I opened those hundred items I made purchase, from 1999 to 2001, I still remembered the price I paid, and some of them I only wear a few times.

I talked to the new neighbor and she complained the rent was too high. I even did not notice and ask her if she likes to choose some clothes. I just went over so many bags of cloths and threw into huge garbage can in the community.

Actionable Item


It is very important to be a good citizen, avoid wasting time and money. Control spending, and also I need to learn how to share frequently. Every year or every two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment