Friday, December 28, 2018

Three ideas to date my money in 2019

Dec. 28, 2018

Introduction


I spend last week of 2018 to work on my personal finance. I start to learn how to document my expenses carefully, and I like to cut down food expenses. I like to learn how to invest.

Date my money


I like to come out 10 ideas to date my money. I need to analyze my spending problem, separate wants from needs.

1. One thing is to find all possible receipts and I like to add all clothing expense from 2010 to 2018. I found $4,000 Canadian dollar receipt. I like to find more and figure out how to find them.

2. I like to find all missing saving from 2010 to 2018. I could not save 30% of my net income. I like to do some research how to find them.

3. I need to practice to set daily shopping upper limit to $100.00. I need to learn how to date my money, seek ideas how to save and train myself to think alternative, try to save 10% each time.


Actionable Items


Should I set cap value for clothing shopping?

I already spent over $4000 Canada dollars on clothes from 2010 to 2018, and I still look for more receipts and items from bank statements.

Good quality cloth lasts forever. I work as a software programmer, most of time I stay quiet whole day and do not need to communicate with coworkers at all. No one pays attentions to me, not even about what cloth I wear.




No comments:

Post a Comment