Saturday, February 16, 2019

Case study: March Florida vacation

Feb. 16, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I was too busy to work on personal finance research, I do not even have time to work on algorithm and data structure practice starting from Nov. 2018. Also I was too busy to work on the projects at work. I like to figure out if I can plan a vacation to Florida in March.

Case study


I like to plan to take a vacation to Florida. I like to watch Miami open tennis, and enjoy a few days break.

I need to plan a few things. I need to find cheap airline tickets, I need to plan to clean the rental home, special kitchen area. I need to work on a few other things as well.

I need to empty some space, take my clothing back to Florida. This time I know that I spent over $6,000 dollars on clothing and other things. It is not wise to throw them in garbage can. I like to take them back to Vancouver first. Specially my SONY laptop I paid over $1800 US dollar in 2002 Sept, and I brought the laptop with me the first day intern at Motorola plantation.

If I used those $1800 dollars to hold VIGRX fund, I sold VIGRX in 2002 as loss in February 2002 as a home make, $1900, now the value of VIGRX worths over $10,000 dollars.


Be a wise woman


I like to be a wise woman. One idea is to save money. It may not be a good idea to travel long distance to Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment