Saturday, February 2, 2019

Case study: Scotia US dollar saving account

February 2, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to look into my Scotia us dollar saving account, and then I like to push myself to learn from my mistakes; I need to push myself to learn more about personal finance.

Case study


Here are the list of things for me to do.

1. Get together all copy of statements from my paper records.
2. Sort them by the year.
3. Take picture for last statement for each year.
4. Check in my github folder
5. Share my personal finance github folder
6. Create an excel sheet with all the balance
7. Ask questions, and talk about mistakes I make on those years
8. Brainstorm ideas how to manage those balance

Budget time to work on the account 4 hours+.


Analysis of my saving account

I learned on Feb. 1, 2019 that Vanguard US index fund VUSXX has 2% yield. I should move those fund from 2010 October to my USA chase checking account, and transfer the fund to Ameritrade account.




No comments:

Post a Comment