It is my personal finance research. I like to look into my Scotia us dollar saving account, and then I like to push myself to learn from my mistakes; I need to push myself to learn more about personal finance.
Here are the list of things for me to do.
1. Get together all copy of statements from my paper records.
2. Sort them by the year.
3. Take picture for last statement for each year.
4. Check in my github folder
5. Share my personal finance github folder
6. Create an excel sheet with all the balance
7. Ask questions, and talk about mistakes I make on those years
8. Brainstorm ideas how to manage those balance
Budget time to work on the account 4 hours+.