Monday, July 22, 2019

Am I good enough for Facebook this summer?

July 22, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to figure out what is the most fun I can have this summer. I do not take things for granted. I know that I had Facebook phone screen last Wednesday. I learn that onsite interview is such great opportunity for me and also I should take it seriously. Am I good enough for passing the phone screen?

Facebook phone screen


I am very experienced to be an interviewer on one tree algorithm called lowest common ancestor. But I have to learn how to behave and perform best in my phone screen as an interviewee. This year I learn to be a very good supporting role as an interviewee. I know that the interviewer will have to do his job to do assessment.




No comments:

Post a Comment