Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Case study: USA social security statement

July 30, 2019


Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I went to play tennis, and then stopped a few minutes to say thank you for a lady who picked up tennis balls for me when I hit against tennis wall. And then she told me that she worked US over 18 years and now retired in Canada as a Canadian citizen; she is collecting USA social security income as a 62 years old. Since I am planning to prepare an onsite interview from one of top software companies Facebook in August, I like to do a case study about my social security in USA as well.

Case study


I just learned last few days that I will qualify to collect USA social security if I can earn 40 points. I stayed in USA from 1996 to 2019, how many points have I earned?

Let me walk through my statement, and I like to look into how many areas I should conduct some research.

Here is my personal finance repository social security statement.

2009 statements





2010 statements










No comments:

Post a Comment