Monday, July 22, 2019

Ask Google: jianmin chen what is value of my blogging

July 22, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to search Google,  jianmin chen what is value of my blogging.

Search results


Here is the snapshot of searching results:


Follow up


Nov. 7, 2019

Monetization

I like to write some value called monetized of julia coding blog. After five year blogging nonstop from 2015, in 2019, I learned that I have to look into those stock I chose to purchase back in 2000, and then those 401 K and IRA account I had. So I went back to invest in equity fund.

As of Nov. 7, 2019, I set up Key Largo and Victoria two portfolio, and then I also set up my 401 K par tech portfolio. I set up balanced portfolio, and believe that it is important to stay in the market, not time the market. After six months, the bear market is not here in north America. I learned the experience that portfolio with profit $1200 dollars for key largo, and profit $1000 for Victoria.

I choose to stay in the market, so I do not sell the shares for profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment