Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Fast money trader Karen Finerman - secure your finance future

Nov. 6, 2019

Introduction


It is my favorite video.  I like to write something to share with my friends in north America, alumni from Shanghai Jiaotong univeristy.

8 minutes video


I love the presentation of 3 minutes. Specially I like to take notes from CNBC TV, the notes are well-written and I like to memorize them as well.

Here is the video.

Start investing today

Finerman says:

How to get started

  • Over time, investing builds wealth
  • Compouding is where real wealth-building difference is made
  • Pick a modest goal to start
  • $50/month equates to just $1.67/day
  • Many plans take small amount of money for no additional fee
Do not make a choice to do it. Just do it. 
  • Develop your investing muscle and you'll want to keep flexing it
  • Add bigger chunks to your investments as you start earning more
Invest in you: Read. Set. Grow. 

Investing tools for success

Top excuses
For not investing 

Top excuses for not investing 
"I'll start to invest when I make more money."

I am always in stock market. 
I love equity exposure. 
Overtime it is the place to be. 
Don't over think it. Really, do not let emotion get to the way. Just do it.

I am too old for this to make a difference. 

  • This is the youngest you'll ever be for the rest of your life - it's never too late to start
  • Sticking your head in the sand is not a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment