Sunday, August 2, 2020

Long polling -> system design -> networking course -> go back to long polling article

August 2, 2020

Introduction

It is the first time I realize that it is so powerful tool I should master last 10 years. What I did miss is to review those networking and distribute system courses on the internet regularly. It will make me an excellent engineer and learner any where and any time. 

My system design reading task

I have to focus on the basics this time.  I do believe those course lecture notes are so good for me to learn and review basics, and then get back to those topics like long polling I worked on before. The article I read should be perfect match to examine how good I learn through those lecture notes. 

Long polling article is here


No comments:

Post a Comment