Wednesday, August 5, 2020

TFSA oil stocks: Oil stock sold


August 5, 2020

Introduction


It takes me some time to learn how to work with market swing. I do think that it is good investment of time to trade short terms. As a Christian, I do believe that it is hard for me to figure out if I am a gambler or an investor at the beginning. I do choose to start the learning process after March 27 crash. 

Oil stock investment


I made purchase of oil stocks and Air Canada stocks on July 31 $35,337.00. And I sold all oil stocks except Air Canada stocks. 

I should purchase $25,000 dollars more since the fund is in my account. I like to review the transactions. 

I tried to figure out why the oil stocks rebounded so quickly today. I have not checked the news yet. 



Recall my purchase:


Here is my blog about the purchase on July 31, 2020. 



No comments:

Post a Comment