Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Algorithm practice: Learn from my own performance on interviewing.io as an interviewee

Oct. 14, 2020

Introduction

It is unbelievable to find almost all questions asked on Leetcode.com. I quickly wrote a discussion post for each algorithm, and enjoyed the benefit to solve another 5 algorithms at least. 

My mock interviews and leetcode discussion post 

Oct. 13, 2020

  1. Combinations
    C# Depth first search practice

  2. Generate Parentheses
    C# brute force solution to enumerate all possible combinations

  3. Word Search
    C# Word search - DFS algorithm
    C# code review my practice on June 14 2017
    C# my practice in July 2015

  4. Subarray Sum Equals K
    C# I learned from my own mock interview performance

  5. 01 Matrix
    C# Apply breadth first search to find shortest distance

  6. Spiral Matrix
    C# practice on interviewing dot io as an interviewee

  7. Maximal Rectangle
    C# Review my practice on August 1, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment