Sunday, October 18, 2020

Amazon code screen: Plan to prepare in one month

 Oct. 18, 2020

Introduction

I got invited to take another Amazon code screen. I am working on Google phone screen in early November, and I just enjoy learning system design, and also I have time to practice more algorithms as well. What is good time to take online code assessment? 

One more month

I like to take the assessment in a month. Since there is six month waiting period, I should prepare more in order to pass any code assessment from Amazon anytime. 

I have to practice at least 100 to 200 Leetcode algorithm hard level, therefore I may be able to pass online code assessment any time.

I should play more Leetcode weekly contest. Also I have to go over more hard level algorithms and medium level algorithms in next two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment