Sunday, October 18, 2020

10 benefits to play leetcode weekly contest on Oct. 17, 2020

 Oct. 18, 2020

Introduction

It is the first time I played weekly contest on Leetcode in 2020. I like to write down 10 benefits. 

10 benefits to play again

  1. I like to improve my rating on Leetcode weekly contest. I stopped playing and my rating went after 70,000. 
  2. After I solved two algorithms and failed to solve one dynamic programming algorithm, I learn to be humble and rush to review dynamic programming algorithm. 
  3. After the contest, I learned a few things from two players, and one is a Google engineer. I like his youtube channel as well. Here is the link. Here is his youtube channel called interview recipe.  
  4. My performance is not so good, ranking 2200 in weekly contest, even though I started 20 minutes late. 
  5. I need to work on hard level algorithm, graph algorithm. 
  6. I was too busy the whole week on system design, Microservice learning. I wrote less than 10 algorithms in the week. 
  7. There are new players and a lot of good discussion posts for me to learn after the contest. 
  8. It is helpful for me to prepare Google, Amazon and Microsoft phone interview, code screen, and hiring day event. 
  9. I should try to push my weekly contest ranking to top 10,000 first. 
  10. Saturday 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM is perfect for me to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment