Saturday, October 24, 2020

Small business owner: Things I learned from dentist office - two visits

 Oct. 24, 2020

Introduction

I was in financial struggle, and I had four big teeth extracted, three of them was extracted in January 2019, but I could not afford to have any implant. Each one will cost me $4500 in the city of Vancouver. I recently visited twice since my dental insurance will expire in October. I had $1000 dollar budget to spend to get service. 

Small dentist office near rupert/ kingsway

I visited dentist office for a few years starting from 2010, and then I moved to dentist office in metro town. But I figured out that I lost three big teeth, and I learned lessons to be educated. I never can learn things so hard to have three teeth infected all the time. I experienced the bone loss, gum surgery, infection. I should extract one tooth early to save neighbor tooth. 

Small dentist office

The dentist does so many things for various customers. He can do normal cleaning, and any other dental jobs if needed. The office used square a few years ago. I just learned that the box is called square. My friend Rick bought Square stock and made 100% return this year. I was naive to bet on hotel, airline stock etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment