Sunday, December 3, 2017

a Suits US TV series fan

Dec. 3, 2017

Introduction


Suits is the most popular show I spent to watch each episode before. Here is the link. Plan to watch the video Meghan Markle & Patrick J. Adams on Suits. The video link is here. I like to learn how actors are working on their career and deal with low pay job very well, build up a success story at the end.

It is the normal Sunday morning, I went to bed around 3 AM, and got up around 8:30 AM. I need to open the window to get fresh air. So I wonder what I should do next. I cancelled 12:00 PM mock interview, just keep 10:00 AM mock interview. I like to go to Willingdon church. I spent 5 minutes on Netflix and then thought about pluralsight.com. But I decided to study 20 minutes interview for  actor and actress of Suits, Meghan Markle & Patrick J. Adams on Suits. The video link is here.

I plan to go to swimming before 5 PM. And I added one schedule of mock interview at 10:00 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment