Tuesday, September 25, 2018

138. Copy List with Random Pointer

Sept. 25, 2018

Introduction


It is a medium level tree algorithm. I practiced once and also used this algorithm to interview a few times on interviewing.io as an interviewer.

I like to write a C# solution for this medium level algorithm. And also I like to share my experience to encourage players to work hard on basics. I had chance to work on the algorithm in the meeting, I solved the algorithm in less than 28 minutes. Since I solved the clone graph and also worked on copy a binary tree with a random pointer, I was able to solve the algorithm quickly. Another reason is that I use a few simple test cases to help me reason and develop the code.

My practice


I will write the code and also share my analysis as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment