Saturday, September 22, 2018

Solve easy level algorithms

Sept. 22, 2018

Introduction


It is easy to find blogs related to topic using keyword: solve easy level algorithms. Here are blogs for me to go over and review.

I find out that I finished 50 easy level array algorithm from August 14 to Sept 4, 2018. I found out that my experience of 5 easy level algorithms a day, 10 easy level algorithms a day. I learn to rush to do more work after I complete those practice.

How to measure my practice? 


It is an interesting topic to look into. I learn to work on 5 easy level algorithm, and then 10 easy level algorithms a day. What is maximum number I can reach in one day? Can I solve 20 easy level algorithms a day?

August 14 - Sept. 4, 50 easy level array algorithms
Sept. 4 - Sept. 20, 2018, 20 easy level math algorithms



No comments:

Post a Comment