Saturday, September 22, 2018

My fourth interview on interviewing.io

Sept. 22, 2018

Introduction


It was my 9:00 PM mock interview, and it was my fourth interview as an interviewee. I had chance to work with the interviewer, and I answered the first three algorithms and explained the ideas in the first 12 minutes, and then moved on the fourth algorithm which is the hard level Leetcode 212 Trie. I explained the idea how to solve the algorithm, and wrote the code until we reached 45 minutes mark. We chat about 15 minutes about practicing and learning.

I had 10:00 PM mock interview as an interviewer, and I did not explain to the interviewer of 9:00 PM until 10:01 PM. I rushed to say goodbye and then started my 10:02 mock interview.

My performance


Group anagrams

Minimum meeting rooms



Find words in the dictionary


My feedback as an interviewee


Would you want to work with this person? *

Yes

How excited would you be to work with them? 


Where do I sign?!!?

How good were the questions? 


Really useful/awesome!

How helpful was your interviewer in guiding you to the solution(s)? 


Awesome!

Help your interviewer get better! 




Interviewer's feedback


Do you want to advance this person to the next round (e.g. onsite)? *

No

How were their technical skills? 

starstarstarstar
Could use improvement

How was their problem solving ability? 

starstarstarstar
Could use improvement

What about their communication ability? 

starstarstarstar
Amazing!

Help your interviewee get better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment