Thursday, September 13, 2018

Leetcode discuss

Sept. 13, 2018

Introduction

The following content is the copy of my page on github. The link is here
It takes a village to raise a child.
I like to adapt the culture to learn and contribute to Leetcode discuss community. It is so easy to learn from so many ideas, but it takes me more than 3 years five months to understand that I also should learn to contribute to the community.
I like to see if I adopt the value "It takes a village to raise a child", as a programmer, I think that in order to get smart, I have to learn to contribute Leetcode discuss. Since I find that it is so easy to learn the algorithm on leetcode discuss, I like to be one of them to work hard and share the thoughts and hard work.
This page is dedicated to show my effort to provide a feature to review all my past practice, all my sharing on Leetcode discuss.
It is time for me to share my practice on Leetcode.com discussion panel.
I like to encourage myself to share my code on Leetcode discussion. I learn so many things from those people sharing on Leetcode discussion panel. I like to be one of them.
Leetcode discuss
I will share more practice later. I also will add those links I shared before.
Sept. 9, 2018
Leetcode.com does not provide product feature to look up discuss shared by a player. Google search result will only show at most 20 results of my discuss.
Google search: Leetcode leetcode jianmin.chen.39
Here is the link.
Sept. 13, 2018
I like to list all my sharings on Tree easy level algorithms, Array easy level algorithms, Math easy level algorithms.
Tree easy level algorithms (solved 30)

Hard level (solved 33)

239. Sliding Window Maximum
optimal solution using LinkedList
My own blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment