Saturday, September 15, 2018

Leetcode weekly contest 102

Sept. 15, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to start to play contest again. I plan to play contest 102.

It takes me some time to understand the community to play contest. I like to learn and document my progress.


My performance


I wrote the first two algorithms, and then two solutions are accepted. I worked on the third algorithm and then worried about my time complexity O(N * N), N is the length of array; I thought that there is issue of timeout. I did not write the code, I still had more than 25 minutes. I did not come out O(N) solution for the third algorithm called 907. Sum of Subarray Minimums.

It turns out that the third algorithm will not time out the solution O(N * N), since I read the discuss after the contest.

I need to push myself hard. I need to take the chance. I like to show my ranking here.


After the contest


I spent more than 30 minutes to go over the lead board. I just could not believe that there are so many of them solve more than 500 algorithms on Leetcode.com. 

I have to figure out ways to solve another 100 algorithms first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment