Saturday, September 22, 2018

Everyone can be ambitious but action speaks its own

Sept. 22, 2018

Introduction


It is most common talk in the mock interview on interviewing.io. I usually ask the interviewee what companies to prepare for the interviews. A lot of times the players tell me that eventually they like to work for big 4 software companies. I also like to say that over years as well.

Action speaks its own


It is hard to act on it. I learn how to manage the practice, use metrics to read data and then analyze my progress, submission in the last 12 months, contest global ranking, solved algorithms.

I started to work on Leetcode algorithm from January 2015. But I did not learn how to solve more algorithms in short time. After one year, second year, third year, now it is fourth year. I got a coach in June for two weeks, and then he gave me advice in July 10, 2018.

One thing I like to do is to work on Leetcode easy level algorithm, solve 200 easy level algorithms first. I started this July 10, 2018, right now I have solved 120 easy level algorithm. Still I have 80 algorithms to go.

The secret - talk to the best player


I learn to talk to the best player, and be humble, take advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment