Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Suite season 7

Sept. 26, 2018

Introduction


It is 10:06 PM. I like to write a blog related to a small topic, how often I should spend time to watch Suites. It is such a great show for me to have some good entertainment.

As a software programmer, I find out that we do not have chance to practice talk like actor/ actress in the show. I really like to meet other talent software programmers, one way I can do that is to work on easy level algorithms, and then go over some ideas. I can find so many talent programmers in Leetcode contest global ranking, and also in discuss as well.

I like to find 30 minutes show times at least one or twice in a week. It may help me to develop some good habit to learn to speak very well, and also expand my vocabulary.


No comments:

Post a Comment