Monday, December 3, 2018

Case study: 2017 Sept 5 $10,000 Canadian dollar exchange

Dec. 3, 2018

Introduction


It takes time for me to catch up to build some good personal finance skills. I have to push myself learn first, make sure that I can come out various ideas to solve problems I have in daily business. I always try to be top ranking in Leetcode weekly contest, what I do is to play contest every week, and then record my performance. I like to apply the same thing for my personal finance, push myself to review, think, write and then search more ideas.

Case study


I like to do a case study of my purchase US dollar last year Sept. 5. How can I handle the business transaction better? Can I make difference to save $100 dollars, where to look into? How to follow up after one year?

I like to think hard and build a good money community around myself, through my coding blog.



Statistics


$10,000 Canadian dollars was exchanged to $8019 US dollars on Sept. 5, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment