Saturday, May 4, 2019

Case study: Data scientist linkedin profile study

May 4, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to educate myself more on personal finance. I like to case study one linkedin profile, and learn how to learn finance as a self-learner. I believe that I met the person on mock interview, and had discussion on one algorithm together at least 50 minutes.


Case study


Here is the linkedin profile.

First, I like to learn two master degree program, one is university of Southern California, master of science, and then one more is George Washington University, school of business, business analytics.

I like to check ranking of George Washington University. Ranking is 34th in United States.

I also like to study Lime.com and relationship with Uber.com, and a hiring manager used to work at Uber.



No comments:

Post a Comment