Sunday, May 5, 2019

Comparison study: Algorithm practice vs personal finance research

May 5, 2019

Introduction


It is my short research topic. What is difference between algorithm practice and personal finance research. I like to write a blog on this topic.

Algorithm practice


The goal is not so clear. I like to work for a biggest software company so that I do not need to worry too much on other things. Free food, good benefits and other perks. But ultimately the goal is to push myself to be a good problem solver, and also be very competitive. I started from January 2015 and ended on Nov. 2018. I decided to take a break to work on personal finance research.


Personal finance research


I started the research the first time in my life. I do not know what I am thinking and make a living so many years. I do not show some determination to be rich and wealth. I do not pay attention how to build wealth and grow rich. I became a Christian after the first laidoff in 2001.

My personal finance research starting from Nov. 2018 leaded me how to invest on US stock market and USA economy. I cannot afford a one-bedroom condo in Vancouver area. I know that my research is falling behind. I spend my free time on wrong things.

I spent a lot of time on Willingdon church activities. I need to push myself to start to work on money research.




No comments:

Post a Comment