Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Case study: My weakness in last 10 years working full time

January 28, 2020

Introduction


It is my short research. What is my weakness in last 10 years working full time? I learned that after I had onsite interview from Dialpad in December 2020.

Case study


As a software programmer, I like to push myself hard this year 2020 to learn more about technology. I like to start to read a restful webservice book, and then work on system design. I really like to learn how to advance myself in terms of book reading, technology, and large distributed system.

What I do is to work as an interviewer on interviewing.io, prepare for one system design interview called design twitter.

I like to start to work on one book, one system design to design twitter, and then continue to push myself hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment