Sunday, January 26, 2020

Do I like to be intellectual challenged?

Jan. 26, 2020

Introduction


It is not clear if I can be super smart on more than three areas. I like to see if I can make new choices back in 2001 when I had my first laidoff as a software engineer in Florida, United States.

Why  I did not fall in love with investment on stock?


I did not fall in love with investment on stocks from 1999. I did not spend time to read books. I am not sure if I was young, too many energy. I remembered that I spent whole day to watch Hollywood movies on HBO whole day. I owned a two-bedroom condo, and then I noticed that I was too lonely to live alone.

I remembered that one day I watch more than three movies one by one. I did not spend time to think about carefully about investment, personal finance, how to be a millionaire? What traits should I look into?





No comments:

Post a Comment