Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Designing RESTful APIs By Keith Casey

Jan. 28, 2020

Introduction


I just could not believe how good the course is. I spent more than three hours to read Restful web service book, but I learn much better to watch this 90 minutes course on Linkedin Learning.

Designing RESTful APIs


One of ideas is to watch a few videos courses on Linkedin first, and then I will go back to continue to read the book, ensure that I can understand the book word by word.


Actionable Items


Jan. 29, 2020

It is so important for me to make things work, but I also need to learn how to do it best way. I start to learn how to write restful web API.

I have to keep my standard high, otherwise I will repeat the same error, survivor mindset, finance illiterate costed me from 2010 to 2019 over 10 years to leave 401 K and IRA in money market fund.

I like to figure out how to take some risk and advance myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment