Sunday, April 12, 2020

$5000 dollar cost to choose to dive into bear market - Victoria TFSA portfolio

April 12, 2020

Introduction


It is hard to time the market. I chose to go for the bear market and now my Victoria TFSA portofolio has $5000 dollars from all time high this February 2020. I like to look into opportunity for me to gain those $5000 in bear market.


Read more about business


I do think that one of ideas is to study day trader, so that I can observe better and find opportunities in stock market. Another area is to study more about business, how many business should I learn and look into. So many problem solvers will solve those company problems one by one, one day a time.

Follow up 

April 13, 2020 7:59 PM

I just setup portfolio on sharesight.com. So I can quickly get the balance history last 3 months, and find difference:
Feb. 23, 2020    $68,510.51, TSE
April 13, 2020   $61,277.23





No comments:

Post a Comment