Monday, April 13, 2020

What if I am the product manager of Sharesight?

April 13, 2020

Introduction


It is so interesting for me to play with Sharesight website, I have one free portfolio and I do understand how much better I can analyze compared to Questrade.com or Ameritrade.com. I got invitation for web seminar about report, and I also check price.

What if I am the product manager of Sharesight?


What I am looking for as a product manager?


I do not watch any video from youtube.com about sharesight.com. I do think that it is best place to showcase report features for free.

My case study of $3600 VAB.TO ETF in less than 10 days


I need very good tool for me to learn how to take advantage of volatile market. I need also to learn basic of day trading techniques, like risk management, so I can read the graph and understand basic patterns.

Here is my blog about the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment