Saturday, November 7, 2020

Celebration: Google phone screen - another achievement

 Nov. 7, 2020

Introduction

It is my hobby to write blogs and practice algorithms. It is my frugal life style and put my health and fitness in top priority. I did run this Saturday morning starting 8:30 AM in Burnaby central park, and I did have selfies to celebrate, and make this weekend more memorable. 

Google phone screen

It is so unbelievable achievement to pass Google phone screen first time in my life. As a career woman, I recorded a video in central park Burnaby using one app, but it got lost. I plan to go back tomorrow morning to make another one. 




陈建敏,vancouver, BC 16:10

我跑步自拍。庆祝一下谷歌让我进入onsite

陈建敏,vancouver, BC 16:11

我的帽子是谷歌去年西雅图聚会送给我的。

I missed important rebound in stock last two days. So I learn the lesson to stay in the moment. 

There is always risk to take. Always stay positive. 

Here is my youtube video. Here is another video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment