Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Progress report: Oct. 4 - Nov. 4, 2020 - 10 things I do better this time

 Nov. 4, 2020

Introduction

I just could not believe that I learn much more because I have to work on small tasks like writing C# for  algorithms. I have to write down 10 things I do better this time to prepare for Google phone screen!

10 things I do better this time

  1. I took Amazon online assessment but I failed the test; I could not speed up my coding and had trouble to play with Hackerrank web compiler using C#. I did it before Google phone screen, one week ahead. 
  2. I started to try to record videos for algorithm practice
  3. I went through a lot of dynamic programming algorithms, I learn how to read other people's sharing
  4. Hard level algorithm is so interesting, and I just could not believe that I waste so many resources. So many people share the solution and it is so easy for me to learn hard level algorithms.  
  5. I started to play leetcode weekly contest after I failed Amazon online code assessment second time in 2020. 
  6. It is most important to expedite my coding. Time is limited. I should practice more. 
  7. I practiced a few times on pramp.com system design and behavior interview. I learned a lot on system design. I started to read Microsoft Microservice book. 
  8. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment