Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Suncor -> All other energy stock - two days rebound

 Nov. 10, 2020

Introduction

Persistence is hard to learn. As a 54 year old, I am still too young to learn how to make good decision what time and day is most one in stock market whole year. Today is most important day, I should stay at home all day, and work on my research and how to invest on those energy stocks. 

Suncor stock -> All other energy stock

I need to think like a good manager. My goal is to maintain the confidence level, stay in current moment, stay on the ground. Do not blame myself. Put faith on hard work. I missed SU.TO 20% first two hours on Nov. 9, 2020, but I should not miss today's big return on those oil stock with over $100,000 dollars staying on cash account. 

I also need to consider to take one day off as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment