Friday, November 27, 2020

Google interview: 24 Most Asked Questions in Interviews at Google

 Here is the link. 

- Why Google Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem Tell me about a team project you worked on We all deal with difficult customers from time to time. Tell me about a challenging client-facing situation and how you handled it. Describe a time when you improved a process with limited budget. Tell me about a time when you made sure a customer was pleased with your service. Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity Describe a time when you found it difficult to work with someone from a different background. Tell me about a time when you came up with a new approach to a problem. “Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem Tell me about a time when you took the lead on a difficult project Tell me about a time you recovered from a difficult situation Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that? What's your greatest strength? And weakness? Tell me about the toughest decision you've had to make in the past six months Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner? Everyone starts somewhere. Talk about a time when you were new on the job and had a lot to learn. How did you manage that? an example when you had to push back to HQ or challenged a decision Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult team member. Let’s say you need something important from a coworker and that person isn’t responding. How would you deal with this? a time when you faced a problem that had multiple possible solutions What did you do when you needed to motivate a group of individuals? Let’s say you’re working on a major project and you’re in the weeds. How do you find your way out? Tell me about a time when you were not able to meet a time commitment. What prevented you from meeting it? What was the outcome and what did you learn from it? Google’s 10 things: https://www.google.com/about/philosop...

No comments:

Post a Comment