Sunday, July 15, 2018

Being aggressive was the key

July 15, 2018


Introduction


It is time for me to watch 20 minutes video from Anger Kerber, wimbledon champion. Here is the video link.

Notes


2:00/ 20:00 - Do  not think about too much. What will happen.

2:40 - Come back, without 2017, I could not learn so many things about myself; Make my day schedules. Find motivation after 2016. Such a year is impossible. Try to be a better tennis player, a better person. Try to enjoy the tennis again.

3:52 - She pushed me to the limits. To play final with her, ... Today I had to take the match at my hands.

5:28 - Being aggressive, playing my game.

6:02 - new coach brought about to her. One of keys is to serve good in important moments.

6:49 - play final with Serena. Not thinking too much. Stay cool. Do not show emotions. Going for that. It is not so easy to say. You can do your best.

7:44 - I am 30 years old. So many experience over the years. It helps me to relax. Focus on the match. You have to go through all the things. You have to learn.

10:00 - three grand slam. Play final second time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment