Saturday, July 21, 2018

Comparison with a Google engineer

July 21, 2018

Introduction


I read Union find algorithm shared by a Google engineer after I finished my first practice on Leetcode algorithm: redundant connection. I am so surprised to read how hard a person can work on Leetcode algorithm.

Last year I submitted around 127 submission, but the person submitted 471 submission in the last year.

Hard work 


I cannot believe that people work so hard. I finally figure out that I need to focus on coding, and make things simple. The more I write Leetcode algorithm, the better I can be.

Here is the profile.

Here is the picture to show different number of submission. I can tell that Leetcode online judge is a very good tool to train myself to write code.


No comments:

Post a Comment